Marketing Assistant Role
- Providing administrative assistant to all marketing campaigns and marketing requirements.
- To make sure all external websites have accurate and update information.
- Capturing the essence of the products (Home Reach, heylo and Your Home), creating a variety of creative content including photographs and videos to be used across a number of platforms.
- Monitor and manage print audits
- To maintain all social media network communications, including developing strategies for growth, monitoring of analytics, message planning and strategy for specific events. E.G open days, launch events across all platforms.
- Being the social voice and character of heylo/Home Reach/Your Home, interacting and engaging with both content and followers.
- Suggesting and implementing content ideas and different ways of capturing areas of the business both for heylo and third-party involvements.
- To assist the Head of Marketing in developing, updating and administering the websites.
- To assist the Head of Marketing on PR related projects/activities.
- To assist in the marketing of internal and external promotions (social events, special offers etc), develop innovative marketing ideas and research marketing opportunities.
- To collate and distribute mailouts.
- To maximise location, housebuilder, estate agent and other third-party links, creating and developing relationships.
- To attend specific internal meetings and present detailed information on marketing activities undertaken.
- To attend events to publicise the heylo products.
- Monitor and maintain the brand guidelines within heylo and sub brands.
Ad Hoc Projects:
- Business development projects with third party brands.
- Market research.
- Business to Business marketing opportunities.
- Assisting the Sales or Acquisition teams as required.
Policy and Procedures:
- Adhere to all company policy and procedure.
- Comply with statutory and company health and safety policies.
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings as required.
- Ensure annual appraisals are completed in line with Company policy.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Ensure regular and appropriate communication with other departments to maintain a courteous and professional relationship.
- Attend work punctually.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks allocated by the management.
This job description covers the main objectives, responsibilities and authorities of this position at present. Where necessary, changes may be made from time to time involving like or integrated work.