Our experienced Tenancy Management Team are here to support you with any queries you have during the length of your lease and ownership of your property. This includes:
- Support with rectifying defects in new build properties – when a defect arises in your home, our team are on hand to advise the best approach to getting this fixed. Please reach out to us via the email or phone details at the end of this article.
- Alteration requests – an alteration differs from decorating but our team can advise on whether you will need our permission for the changes to your home. Reach out to check via the email or phone number at the bottom of this article.
- Remortgaging – find out more about the process of remortgaging your home here
- Arranging your direct debit – update your direct debit via our Tenancy Management team here
- Issues of anti-social behaviour – please reach out for advice on how to handle anti-social behaviour towards your home or development via email or phone. The details can be found at the end of this article.
- and more…
Head of Tenancy Management
- Richard - oversees the management of our Tenancy Management Team, including the Property Managers and Credit Controllers.
Our Property Managers are here to help with any questions or queries you may have for the duration of your living in your home and being a Heylo customer.
Our Credit Controllers are here to support you if you have any difficulties in paying your monthly charges and will contact you to discuss your account and a resolution for any outstanding payments.